- プロジェクト名に日本語が含まれていると、 platex で bib ファイルを読み込み bibtex を使用する際にエラーとなる不具合を修正しました
Cloud LaTeX is just updated to the new version.
For existing users from the older version, your project data will be transferred to this new version, after you log in with your account and you input additional information.
- The following are NOT transferred to the new version:
- Project data that contain a file with 100 MB or more
- Project data of which last modification dates are old, if the total amount of your entire project data exceeds 1 GB
- Linkage information with Dropbox (Its linkage function with Dropbox is now disabled due to changes of specifications of Dropbox API)
- All the LaTeX engines of your transferred projects are preset to platex. Please edit the setting manually, if you would like to compile your project with other engines (e.g. xelatex).
- The older version of Cloud LaTeX is accessible at https://old.cloudlatex.io up to the end of September in 2016 for the sake of users wishing to make backups. However, only the data which are saved before the maintenance that started on 2016/08/27 will be transferred to the new version. Thus, any data you may edit with the older version will NOT be reflected to the new version.
If there is anything we can help you with concerning the version migration, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
This site is developed mainly by students and alumni of the laboratory of Prof. Shinichi Honiden, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo
You do not need local LaTeX environment anymore. If you have an account for Cloud LaTeX, you can use LaTeX in anywhere and at any time.
Cloud LaTeX is the first online LaTeX application compatible with multibyte languages such as Japanese, Korean and Chinese. You can write documents with pLaTeX / XeLaTeX / upLaTeX / LuaLaTeX.
Your documents and files are stored as encrypted data by AES256 and transfered via SSL protocol.